The Journey Project was created to strengthen justice supports for victims of sexual violence in Newfoundland & Labrador. It is a joint initiative of Public Legal Information Association of NL and the NL Sexual Assault Crisis and Prevention Centre.
Who is eligible?
• People of any gender aged 16 and above who have experienced sexual violence
• People currently living in Newfoundland & Labrador or who experienced sexual violence in Newfoundland and Labrador
• People exploring their legal options or those who have already started a legal process
What is offered?
• Access to services of Legal Support Navigators who can provide legal information and supportive referrals to both legal and non-legal resources
• Up to 4 hours of free legal advice from a lawyer
You can contact the Journey Project for additional information or support between 9 am and 3 pm NST Monday through Friday at 1-833-722-2805 or by emailing email@example.com.
Victims Services is a free service offered by the provincial Department of Justice and Public Safety to the victims of crime in Newfoundland and Labrador. Victim Services provides assists victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, as well as other types of crime and violence.
You can learn more on their website: www.victimserviceshelp.ca
3rd Floor, Atlantic Place, Suite 303
St. John’s, NL
Carlyle Building, Unit 3
80 Powell Drive
709-945-3019 / 709-945-3046
Clarenville Public Building
97 Manitoba Drive, Suite 101
Marystown Public Building
61-69 Ville Marie Drive
2nd Floor, Fraser Mall
230 Airport Boulevard
709-256-1028 / 709-256-1070
4th Floor, Provincial Building
709-292-4544 / 709-292-4548 / 709-292-4508
45 Mount Bernard Avenue
6th Floor, Sir Richard Squires Building
35 Alabama Drive
709-643-6588 / 709-643-6618
The Dobbin Building
90 Route 430
Happy Valley-Goose Bay
171 Hamilton River Road
709-896-0446 / 709-896-3251 / 709-896-3825